The pivoting front climbing bar gives you a convenient spot to rest while you climb. Once up, move it out of the way and you have the perfect open front stand.
The Razor SS uses the same fully padded seat and frame design as the Viper so you know you are getting the best engineered stand on the market.
- All the visability of an open front stand with the climbing ease of a sit and stand climber.
- Pivoting bar allows you to sit and climb and then folds away while you are hunting.
- Shares the same large platform and comfortable seat as the Viper SS, Goliath SS and 180 SS.
- New two piece seat buckles are height adjustable and allow you to remove the seat quickly.
- Thick Pads cover the arm rests and front bar so you are totaly comfortable.
- Enclosed Packet includes 4 point safety harness, RapidClimb Stirrups, All neccesary pads, hardware, ropes and straps.
- 5 year limited warranty.
Weight: 21 lbs. (Aluminum Construction)
Tree size: 8 to 20 inches
Seat height: Adjustable
Seat Size: (base) 18" wide by 12" long (back rest) 12" wide by 20" long
Overall Size: 20" wide by 36" long
Platform Area: 20" wide by 28 3/4" long
Seat Frame size: (inside - climbing bar up) 19.75" wide by 26.5" long
Weight Limit: 300 lbs.